Server ShineEMU RP *Based off Plus*

Feb 5, 2018
Hello everybody!

Since this person that was apart of Shine from the beginning was given vps access had decided to upload the emulator to there downloads for safe keeping and for themselves without permission and wants to make threats to release it on devbest and everywhere else. So therefore I rather release it first anyhow it shows how you can't trust people in the community at all.

Credits for emulator development:
Mack (55%)
Me (45%)
CMS Credits toward Chris (100%)

Download link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Sql:

CMS Download (Node):

(This just has the basic rp features, other then that it's incomplete)

However shine stopped development awhile back.

**Before importing the sql run this in the database you will be using SET @@global.sql_mode= '';

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
#UPDATES
-Bot Exploit Fixed
-Added/recoded setsh and clearsh for the emulator
(Credits for the original code goes to Jaden, me for recoding and making it work with this release.)
-Cleaned up Hug Command coding
-Coded shoot command

New Download link:

How to make the new setsh/clearsh work?
1. In your database click the table called permissions. Then click + sign repeat it 2 times for both commands.
Should look like the following:

Next,

My account doesn't work after being ranked. How do I fix?
1. Go to your database and delete the table called I believe is called rp_stats and that should resolve the issue.

Thanks

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
**UPDATES**
Hello everyone,

I haven’t updated this thread for a 1-2 months now. I have been learning so much thanks to JayCustom, and after I get out of school early next month, I plan to continue and resume development.

(On a side note: Incase anybody didn’t know I currently own BlissRP.com with JayCustom and I would love everyone to come check it out. We open May, 21st, 2018!)